We are currently looking for a CAD Design Engineering Coordinator to join our Mechanical Design & Analysis (MD&A) competency out of St. Joseph, MI. This position provides an opportunity to work in a dynamic environment in support of our client's product development efforts.
• Own the quality & delivery of the CAD Master Assembly
• Develop conceptual and production intent product designs.
• Check engineering drawings for quality
• Manage Windchill releasing of products
• Attend customer meetings and defend designs based on practical engineering decisions
• Problem solving to deliver creative solutions that address cost and ascetic concerns.
• Provide detailed reports of issues and resolutions to customer and team
• Lead engineering design reviews from CAD standpoint
• Collaborate with customer manufacturing engineers, product engineers, and marketing
• Coordination, direction, and prioritization of offsite/offshore engineering activities
• Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering/Technology program
• 8 years of demonstrated experience in CAD model development and coordination.
• Strong Proficiency in Creo3.0 CAD modeling and detailing.
• Strong Proficiency in Windchill
• Proficiency in verbal communication, and experience in customer facing roles
• Strong experience in coordinating meetings and setting CAD team direction per engineering requests.
• Global leadership and project coordination experience
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Microsoft Excel experience
• Experience with home appliances.
• Design/Manufacturing experience with Plastic and other Non-metallic designs.
• Knowledge of SAP