NTT DATA is seeking a Infrastructure support analyst for the Enterprise Content Management/Fax Admin Support Team. The person selected to fill this position must have have strong analytical skills, problem solving, and communication skills.
Skills/experience required for position:
- Fax server technology experience
- Telephony/Network environment knowledge; Understanding of TCP/IP & Telecommunications
- Windows Operating System/Windows Server 2008/Windows server administration experience
- Server Virtualization experience
- Provide 3rd Level service support and maintenance for Fax solutions (Kofax / Rightfax software) and faxing services infrastructure.
- Handle daily support responsibilities in accordance with Service Management
- Provide daily monitoring of the Fax server environment
- Address service management incident/problem/change tickets
- Serve as Service Coordinator for the fax server environments
- Engage with Business Partners to manage and resolve issues
- Take ownership of critical faxing issues and ensure that the issue is driven to resolution (e.g. facilitate analysis and assessment proceedings, and provide options and recommendations on final resolution)
- Communicate issues to key stakeholders, business partners, and leadership
- Facilitate and manage continuous improvement proceedings of internal 3rd level support processes
- Enable provision of data and reporting to support recommended actions.
- Analyze, assess, and implement enhancements in service artifacts (e.g. Knowledge Items, job aids) to enhance service provision and service management.
Intermediate or Senior