Seeking an individual with a background supporting the secure management of networks in large enterprises. Preferred candidates will have prior experience with design and suppport of data networks. Previous experience supporting/managing network firewall technologies is required.
This is a 3rd level team. Team doesn’t handle day to day incident support as this type of support is normally handled by the 2nd level team. However, the team does handle problem tickets when the 2nd Level incident team is unable to solve an incident. The ideal candidate will be someone who is big picture person. The team is looking for someone who can work with projects and business areas and then design a solution from scratch. Team has the opportunity to implement new technologies and infrastructures. This resource can be an Intermediate level or a Senior level.
- Security & Networking General knowledge (TCP/IP)
- Firewall experience – Palo Alto is preferred
- VPN knowledge
- Security Gateway Proxy support
Netscaler support is a like to have. This knowledge would be appreciated, but if someone doesn’t have extensive knowledge, this would not necessarily be a disqualifier.
- Some experience in scripting languages such as Shell and Perl.
- Strong customer service and results focus.
- Strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong problem resolution and decision making skills.
- Working both independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to handle competing priorities.
- Able to consult other Business areas.
- Sound decision-making ability regarding matters of moderate to high complexity and importance.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to solve complex problems logically and systematically
- Self-motivated; Ability to work independently on matters of moderate to high complexity and importance with only broad direction.
- High technical aptitude.
- Security and/or Network Certification is a plus, especially CISSP